Wednesday, 20 June 2012
- Border roadway set for upgradeThe main road from the Scotland-England border to the central belt is to get a £40m upgrade.
- M74 work to cause delaysDRIVERS using the main motorway route between England and Scotland face travel disruption over the summer as a £40 million upgrade begins.
- Osborne fights plan to ditch 3p rise in fuel duty as Treasury resists demands from PMSenior ministers have voiced concerns that failure to axe the tax rise will damage support for the Conservatives amongst poorer voters.
Other Regional Press
- COGGES LINK: A saga that has run for 27 years THE Cogges Link Road has been a 27-year saga between council planners and campaigners with the aim of solving Witney™s traffic problems.
- Weymouth residents call for review of controversial harbour crossroads CALLS were made today for an independent review into a controversial junction in Weymouth.
Train services should be axed to bring down the cost of running the country's railways, MPs have been told.
FREE wireless internet has been launched on trains between the Capital and Glasgow as part of a new £250,000 trial.
Transport bosses are preparing a pioneering scheme to claw back control of bus services in West Yorkshire.
A MASSIVE multi-billion-pound train carriage order will put jobs and investment on track in South Tyneside – despite union warnings over contract delays.
- Tuesday, 19 June 2012
- Monday, 18 June 2012
- Sunday, 17 June 2012
- Saturday, 16 June 2012
- Friday, 15 June 2012
- Thursday, 14 June 2012
Conferences & Expo's
- Developing the UK rail network - 4 Mar 2015 - London
- ICE Engineering Underground Space 2015 - 18 Feb 2015 - London
- International Rail Freight Conference - 18-20 March 2015 - Prague
- International Rail Infrastructure and Technology Summit - 18-20 Feb 2015 - Barcelona
- Rail-Tech - 17-19 March 2015 - Netherlands
- Railtex - 12-14 May 2015 - NEC, Birmingham
- Smart Rail - 19/20 May 2015 - Amsterdam
- Transport Asset Management 2014 - 25 Nov 2014 - London
- UK Bus Summit - 12 Feb 2015 - London
- Britain Better Connected - Labour’s Transport Policy Review
- Centro (West Midlands Passenger Transport Executive)
- Department for Transport
- European Commission (Transport)
- European Commission, Transport Research Knowledge Centre
- Greater London Authority - Transport
- Merseytravel (Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive)
- Metro (West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Exectutive)
- Nexus (Tyne & Wear Passenger Transport Executive)
- Passenger Transport Executive Group
- Plymouth Transport
- Scottish Regional Transport Partnerships
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK)
- The Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT)
- The Scottish Government (Transport)
- Transport Debate 2011
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- Transport for London
- Welsh Assembly Government (Transport)
- World Transport News in Russian
Bus and Coach
- Aviation Environment Federation
- Campaign for Better Transport
- Fair Fares Now
- Friends of The Earth
- Gatwick Area Conservation Campaign
- Gatwick Can Be Quieter
- HACAN ClearSkies
- London City Airport Fight the Flights
- Save Our Buses
- Stop Stansted Expansion
Friends of TransportInfo
- ASLEF (Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen)
- RMT (Rail, Maritime and Transport Union)
- TSSA (Transport Salaried Staffs' Association)
- ATOC (Association of Train Operating Companies)
- Freight on Rail
- Network Rail
- Rail Freight Group
- Railway Study Association
- British Ports Association
- Chamber of Shipping
- Sea and Water
- UKMPG (United Kingdom Major Ports Group)